Monday, October 24, 2011

Cool stuff!

This is one of my greatest finds, well it's one of my most favorite at least. It was $5 from one of the most amazing houses I have ever been in. I wish I had my iPhone at that time because I'm sure I could have taken some amazing photos!









It still has the original drawer liner. It doesn't even require much cleanup since it was in a sewing room.


This mirror is from the late '40s. I love the convex mirror - that's hard to find these days!


Still from the same house...this mini Superior Electric fan - it's smaller than a desktop sized fan. I love the chartreuse Franciscan sugar bowl and creamer.

All in all, it was a good day of shopping. As of right now, I'm keeping the chest of drawers. I'm thinking all my sewing and embroidery notions might be better organized in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment